mobile view on browser

moshe3242

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, Sorry if this is a dumb question but I need help with this.
I downloaded a few browsers into my HTC Flyer but I have the same problem with all of them.
Some of the web pages will show up as Mobile Pages although I want them to show up as Normal pages in full view.
My Mobile view in settings is turned off but still some sited will show up in mobile view and its driving me crazy!!! Help !!!

bouncing

Feb 28, 2011
kenkinder.com
Well, in the stock browser, you can go to Settings -> Mobile view (enabled/disabled).

In other browsers, there will be a similar setting, usually called "user agent." You want to change that from android to something like "desktop" or "Firefox" or "Internet Explorer."

For example in Dolphin Browser HD, you go to Settings -> Dolphin Settings -> User Agent. Set it to Desktop. Other browsers should have similar options.

moshe3242

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, in the stock browser, you can go to Settings -> Mobile view (enabled/disabled).

In other browsers, there will be a similar setting, usually called "user agent." You want to change that from android to something like "desktop" or "Firefox" or "Internet Explorer."

For example in Dolphin Browser HD, you go to Settings -> Dolphin Settings -> User Agent. Set it to Desktop. Other browsers should have similar options.

Thanks, in the stock browser it doesnt help, for example i cant browse facebook in the original full page view but I will try Dolphin HD and see how it goes.

thanks again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908