Four Questions

funkeruski

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to adjust how much of an app gets dispplayed the screen? For example, below is an identical shot of this forum on tapatalk on my Galaxy Tab (left) and Flyer (right). Is like to make my Flyer look like the Tab. Is there a setting for this on the Flyer somewhere?

4ce428b8-40d3-8064.jpg

Also, what is up with the limited space for widgets/icons on the homescreen? Seems like there is a lot of wasted space. For instance, I can't move the widget below anywhere were the red box touches.

4ce428b8-4201-8f30.jpg

Third, the left side of my screen (when holding in portrait mode) seems to be slightly darker than the rest of the screen when the screen is white. This darker area is right up against where the actual screen ends, from top to bottom. It's pretty faint, and sometimes I think it may just be me. Anyone else notice anything like this?

Finally, the screen on the Flyer is a lot warmer in appearance than the Galaxy Tab. The only adjustment I see on the Flyer is for brightness, whereas the Galaxy has brightness, white/black density, and saturation. Is there anyway to get more control over the screen appearance on the Flyer?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance