You think maybe HTC is holding off on releasing the SDK until Honeycomb is released?
    06-01-2011 01:38 PM
    You think maybe HTC is holding off on releasing the SDK until Honeycomb is released?
    Are you referring to pen apps for the Flyer? I though I had read that the Honeycomb SDK was available but not heavily used so I looked that up.

Android 3.0 Honeycomb SDK now available to all, API level literally cranked to 11 -- Engadget
    06-01-2011 06:16 PM
    No I'm talking about the pen. HTC said there would be an sdk for pen-enabled apps.
    06-02-2011 11:23 AM
    No I'm talking about the pen. HTC said there would be an sdk for pen-enabled apps.
    I will probably be available soon after the Flyer release..........
    06-02-2011 08:03 PM
    Anyone hear any updates lately about the status of the pen SDK? The most I've seen was that HTCDev.com is promising developers they'll have access to a pen API at some point in the future. After seeing the demos of the note-taking app on the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet, I'm really jonesing for someone to make a notes app with better functionality than the HTC version.
    07-21-2011 06:53 PM
    Saw on the AC home page today that HTCDev.com is live -- hopefully now some developers out there will start making use of the pen APIs!
    08-08-2011 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD