I'm on the first boot of CM7 and it just keeps loading. It does about 6 rotations and then goes back to the android on a skateboard. What's wrong?
    07-22-2011 04:41 PM
    Battery pull, wipe and re flash.
    07-22-2011 04:51 PM
    Battery pull, wipe and re flash.
    I wiped the phone then it started right up. I just flashed a gapps so I can download some apps.
    07-22-2011 05:32 PM
    I wiped the phone then it started right up. I just flashed a gapps so I can download some apps.
    Great. Is everything up and running now?

Also, There are nightlies that are open for download on the Cyanogen site. The nightlies are pretty stable so far and I've seen great battery life. Might want to Nandroid a current copy of the ROM you installed and give the nightlies a try
    07-23-2011 11:14 AM
    Great. Is everything up and running now?

Also, There are nightlies that are open for download on the Cyanogen site. The nightlies are pretty stable so far and I've seen great battery life. Might want to Nandroid a current copy of the ROM you installed and give the nightlies a try
    I have everything working now and I've gotten 15 hours of texting constantly, 5 hours of tethering to my xbox and close to 2 hours of phone calls with 30-50% left.
    07-23-2011 09:27 PM
    I have everything working now and I've gotten 15 hours of texting constantly, 5 hours of tethering to my xbox and close to 2 hours of phone calls with 30-50% left.
    The joys of options when you've got a rooted device and developers who put in good work to make our phones better than what they were from the OEM.
    07-24-2011 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD