Newest 2.1 Leak

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
There is a zip version over at XDA for those of you wanting to keep root. Personally, I'll wait till people that know what they're doing get a hold of it and release a rom.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Will the official version still be able to be flashed if I install this version?
If you are rooted, you want Brezzy's version. Eventually 2.2 will be leaked and you'll want to go to that version. Wait a day and grab a version you can flash.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
flipz and damage know what they are doing.

I've been happy with Breezy's roms from the forums here. I flashed his Kool Aid rom last night. I'll probably land on flipz rom in the end just because he removes a lot of the crap and has the espresso launcher.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Please add do not flash in bold. Some don't realize what they are doing and then they run this on their computer wondering if they can try something else. This version isn't rooted like the last leak, and therefore, repairing your bootloader is going to be a no-go.

daryelv

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Please add do not flash in bold. Some don't realize what they are doing and then they run this on their computer wondering if they can try something else. This version isn't rooted like the last leak, and therefore, repairing your bootloader is going to be a no-go.

Updated first post... I would think "for devs" would scare people off...