Kool-Aid--2.1--new leak!!!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been working on this all day.I decided to give it a name,and i was drinking some really good **s kool-aid so.:p This is based of the new leak,i have modded it to have gumbo custom memory management.There is two to choose from high and low.Apps2sd is included.This has all the sprint bloatware teeter is removed.I will try to get a stripped down version up later today/tonight.As always make a nadroid backup before.Then wipe and flash in recovery.It take a really long time to load sense first boot.I have made sum changes.I wiped,before flashing might be a good idea.Market should be fixed.

*New
High-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Kool_Aid.zip

*New
Low-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Kool-Aid-low.zip

*New
Sugar free-Low memory management-
removed bloatware.tv,navi,and visualvm are still installed.
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Kool-Aid-Suger_free.zip

Here's some expresso themes.Make a nadroid backup just incase.Flash thru recovery.
Expresso Theme-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ex.zip

Blue Expresso-
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Blue-Ex.zip

For those that have audio loss or just want to. Flash this in recovery,you don't have to wipe,this is compiled from toastcfh source.
SugarPack- http://www.4shared.com/file/CcDp8C4k/SugarPack.html
Thanks to toastcfh for the soucre.
Thanks to flipfone for being very helful.
Thanks to rufflez and gbhil for the info and for always being there.

Thanks to gbhil for all the useful info he has provided to make it possible for me and all of us to do this type of stuff.

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Do you have to put the gallery,superuser,market fix with this or is it all included and what about live wallpapers

Market should be fine.superuser is already installed,forgot to put that.Gallery isn't installed and live wallpapers will never come on a stock hero rom.

Last edited:

Fazulka

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe how fast you did this! I am reluctant to install though... I have option 3 installed, and love it. Any Idea what has changed from the last leak to this one?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Well, i ran the leak for a few minutes, to see if the most annoying bug to me was fixed, and it was.

In the last leaks roms, double tapping menu to unlock brought up menu after it unlocked, the final release doesn't, and im happy for that.
There's also a cooler boot animation, but i'm not really excited about something like that.