MrJoseSanchez8330

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else using this? I've tried but it keeps telling me that there are no roms available for my phone. Also once I load a rom do I need to keep the zip file on my phone?

Last edited:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
well, honestly, ive never used one of these. generally, the zip files need to be saved in the root of the sd card, but the rom manager may require the zip file to be in a different location to flash, check the sd card for a file in there for the rom manager.

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
you need to purchase the key for rom manager through the market just search for rom manager and it will show you two one for free and one for 3.99(this one is the key) once you install it you get acces to all the roms and updates for the roms. and to answer the second part of your question once you install the rom through the app then you can delete it off your sd card

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I put Cyanogen 5.0.6 on my Nexus One, then started using Rom Manager after to easily have it done. In all honesty, it's not needed and can easily be done w/o purchasing the app as long as you read the instructions carefully, one by one.

Last edited:

MrJoseSanchez8330

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the key but when I go to try and use there program to download a rom it says there aren't any available for my phone. And I like using it because it makes everything easier.

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the key but when I go to try and use there program to download a rom it says there aren't any available for my phone. And I like using it because it makes everything easier.

contact the dev for the app to do this open market go to downloads and look for the rom manager app select it scroll down and you will see contact the developer send them a message and they should get back to you in a timely manner

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

Talk with Hero ROM developers. Beezy420 is here on our forums(Sprint Hero), others are at XDA. I'm sure Koush would be happy to integrate them into his app, but he will need their cooperation.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463