Newly Rooted. ROM that fixes Bluetooth?

mccub

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my Hero for the first time. Everything went smoothly thanks to the forums here and at XDA.

Since the official Sprint update to 2.1 the Bluetooth connection in my Toyota Matrix has not been working correctly. I can pair the phone with the car and dial by the car's voice commands, but cannot hear the other person or speak with them once connected.

My question is: Is there a ROM that has fixed this?? (I have read about many people having similar issues.) Or a MOD? I have looked at a lot of the ROMs and am having difficulty choosing one (there look to be so many good ones).

I'm new to all this, so thanks in advance for your help.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my Hero for the first time. Everything went smoothly thanks to the forums here and at XDA.

Since the official Sprint update to 2.1 the Bluetooth connection in my Toyota Matrix has not been working correctly. I can pair the phone with the car and dial by the car's voice commands, but cannot hear the other person or speak with them once connected.

My question is: Is there a ROM that has fixed this?? (I have read about many people having similar issues.) Or a MOD? I have looked at a lot of the ROMs and am having difficulty choosing one (there look to be so many good ones).

I'm new to all this, so thanks in advance for your help.

Sweet that you rooted.Any rom i have put up should have working bluetooth.The newest one that i have put out would be HoneyBun. I would say if you want start flashing till you find a rom that suits your likeing or works best for you;) Here's a link to it,if you have any questions feel free to ask.
http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-hero-roms-hacks/14674-honeybun-v1-based-off-official-ruu.html

mccub

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I'm looking at IcedHoneyBun-v1-Lite. If I'm reading this correctly this is the version that removes Footprints and some of the other extra junk.

I noticed in your post you said, "**Flash the supatch.zip after rom i forgot to put it in,only need to if flashing Honeybun-with odex files." Since this is a deodexed build, I won't need to do that, correct?

Sorry for newbie questions.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I'm looking at IcedHoneyBun-v1-Lite. If I'm reading this correctly this is the version that removes Footprints and some of the other extra junk.

I noticed in your post you said, "**Flash the supatch.zip after rom i forgot to put it in,only need to if flashing Honeybun-with odex files." Since this is a deodexed build, I won't need to do that, correct?

Sorry for newbie questions.

Hey don't be sorry we are all here to learn.Ask as many questions as you want. You got it right you don't need to flash the su patch with Iced. Your also right about the junk being removed from IcedHoneyBun-lite. Any of the stock apps that are in the rom can be removed with Astro file manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae