Slide screen lock left to right

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Now that the forum has slowed down a bit, any hopes for a slide left to right unlock screen? The one in the market stinks.

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
What do I do with that file, i looked for a folder to drop it into, but couldn't figure it out. Do i create a new folder with just that in it? I think the Lockbot Slidescreen almost roasted my phone last night (because its OC'd). My temp was at like 120F. Good thing for the auto adjust setting

willistheyounger

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
What do I do with that file, i looked for a folder to drop it into, but couldn't figure it out. Do i create a new folder with just that in it? I think the Lockbot Slidescreen almost roasted my phone last night (because its OC'd). My temp was at like 120F. Good thing for the auto adjust setting

just install the apk and when you download a lockscreen it creates a folder

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Stock Alarm won't work.

Yeah definitely keep that in mind, since what that actually means is you can set the alarm... you just can't stop it once it goes off.

The google clock alarm works though. Still, this is the only reason I don't change out my lock screen.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
unfortunately, the slide unlocker app someone linked to activates ALL the buttons to unsleep and it activates the display my pocket.

is there anyway to get a slide unlocker with NO buttons including home active?

i realize there is a danger in that if the touch display tanks you cant unlock, but you could always force the stock back with adb...

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
In your apps drawer, there should be two clock apps. One is HTC's, the other is Google's. HTC alarm won't work with other lockscreens. But the google one will.

canterrain

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Desk clock is still the htc clock.

In your apps you should see two clocks (most likely next to each other) one looks like a watch, the other looks like an old fashioned analog clock. The analog clock is the one that will work with other slide to unlock screens besides stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay