HTC Hero CDMA dead

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
So short story is, is that my Hero (semi)died on me(long story...) and now i'm stuck with a Samsung Intercept until my S3 comes in the mail and was wondering if there are any ROMs or any ideas with what i can do with this old phone. Curnetly it has CM7 on it with a ICS theme. I've seen that some people are trying to get ICS and JB ported to it so i was thinking on trying those or some other kinda of ROMs and what not with it. Or just take a BB gun to it and see what I can do with/to it. haha

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You could always use it around the house as a media player or to check email -- playing apps on it for fun is also a good Idea.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
good idea. just a matter of time till i get get it back to that point. half the time the radios and the screen dont work. plus most of the games i enjoy playing dont work out well on it
You could always use it around the house as a media player or to check email -- playing apps on it for fun is also a good Idea.

Chillidog66

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I hated my Intercept.. Possibly the worst phone in the entire Android world..

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree with you. I hated every moment of it while using it as my back up phone until my s3 came in the mail. Honestly i think the Hero was a better phone than the Intercept
I hated my Intercept.. Possibly the worst phone in the entire Android world..

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax