10-24-2011 10:36 PM
129 ... 456
tools
    So I have literally spent a day trying to figure out how to make the adb command perform its function. I have looked through a handful of forums and all make it seem like once you install the Android SDK the adb command should be readily available. Any suggestions? I have changed the PATH to the folder where the adb file is... so I'm at a loss.
    04-03-2011 07:26 PM
    So I have literally spent a day trying to figure out how to make the adb command perform its function. I have looked through a handful of forums and all make it seem like once you install the Android SDK the adb command should be readily available. Any suggestions? I have changed the PATH to the folder where the adb file is... so I'm at a loss.
    Are you trying to root? If so, there is an app that will do it for you from the phone. No need to use adb commands. Search this fourm for z4 root of the one-click method for the hero.
    04-03-2011 08:32 PM
    i have downloaded the files but doesnt seem to wok and cant figure it out. i tried on a friends windows still couldn't do it. 2.1 please help i have skype. also willing to take it somewhere i live in dallas, to pay. very frustrated.
    10-10-2011 11:55 AM
    i have downloaded the files but doesnt seem to wok and cant figure it out. i tried on a friends windows still couldn't do it. 2.1 please help i have skype. also willing to take it somewhere i live in dallas, to pay. very frustrated.
    Use Gingerbreak to root the device and ROM manager to flash a recovery. Search this forum for the app.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
    10-24-2011 10:36 PM
129 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD