How Much Data Are You Using?

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
I came from a BlackBerry Curve and used to use around 100,000KB a month in data, generally. Now I've noticed with my Hero, as of right now, a couple of days before my cycle is over, for the month of October, for which I've only had my Hero for 3 weeks, I have used over 2,000,000KB of data. Is this what anyone else is seeing?

I mean, my plan of course has unlimited data, with my Any Mobile, Anytime plan, but that's a lot of data being used by this phone.

I'd love to hear what you guys are seeing. Thanks.

skilledone

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I came from a BlackBerry Curve and used to use around 100,000KB a month in data, generally. Now I've noticed with my Hero, as of right now, a couple of days before my cycle is over, for the month of October, for which I've only had my Hero for 3 weeks, I have used over 2,000,000KB of data. Is this what anyone else is seeing?

I mean, my plan of course has unlimited data, with my Any Mobile, Anytime plan, but that's a lot of data being used by this phone.

I'd love to hear what you guys are seeing. Thanks.

I just restarted my billing cycle a week and a half ago and I'm close to 1GB already of data usage for web usage and applications and sent almost 1k text already.

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
How do I see how much date I've used?

Whenever you log into your Sprint account, it's right next to the picture of your phone, and under where it says how many minutes you've used in your billing cycle so far. Here's mine as of right now:

data.jpg

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
thats still far from your 5 GB cap, so nothing to worry about. Ive used 34MB in about 4 days. have an instinct on the other line and have used less than 400KB in the same time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown