Bluetooth Audio Doesnt work on Hero

cpwinters

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I just got a Hero a couple days ago. I love it, except for one problem. I enabled bluetooth and it successfully found my plantronics voyager 510 headset. The headset and the phone are paired fine. When I make and receive calls I dont have any issues and everything is great. However, I noticed driving down the road the other day that when I went to listen to my voicemail, the audio goes through the phone speakers and not my headset. I double checked to make sure the phone and headset were still paired, indeed they were and calls were still going through the headset, but that was it. How do I get all the audio to go through the headset when it is connected? This is quite a nuisance and it would be a major inconvenience to only be able to talk on my headset. Im honestly supposed to take my headset off while im out and put the phone up to my ear, and then put it back on to answer a call? There must be somethign im doing wrong. Thanks.

highwayman1224

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
That's visual voice mail I believe. It does it on mine too. If you call the voice mail by dialing 1, it will be heard through your blue tooth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith