This is probably a dumb question but.....

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I've never played farmville, but I think papaya farm in the market is supposed to be similar... but I don't think it syncs with facebook farmville. I hear its addictive, so I won't start doing it.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
The only dumb question is the one thats not asked. Unfortunately i dont think we can... YET. The closest ive seen is with the Skyfire browser i go to farmville.com link to my FB account but it doesnt finish loading. We shall see when the new version of flash comes out if it works then tho, and thank you for reminding me i have to feed the puppies!

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Being a teacher of 10+ years now, that is DEF not an accurate statement. I hear the dumbest questions day in and day out, actually, when I think they can't get any dumber... nope, along comes a trump card and BAM, there's another.

However, her's was not one of those. ;)

As of now, flipfone is correct. Flash is "coming soon", probably a FroYo treat (Frozen Yogurt is the code name for the next Android release), and I don't even think our Hero's could handle too much more at this point (even with OCing). rufflez hit it on the head, there are a few clones out there in the market, but they aren't linked to the real deal, and for some, that is a time waster ;)

The only dumb question is the one thats not asked. Unfortunately i dont think we can... YET. The closest ive seen is with the Skyfire browser i go to farmville.com link to my FB account but it doesnt finish loading. We shall see when the new version of flash comes out if it works then tho, and thank you for reminding me i have to feed the puppies!

Emilybreanna

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's input.. just thought I'd throw that question out there in case someone had figured out a way to play it.. ruffelz I'm already addicted to papaya farm. it would just be nice to have farmville as well.. flipfone I download that skyfire browser a couple of days ago and I have yet to find a flash video or game it will play.. and Keith I will be glad when Adobe quits pushing back the release date for their mobile flash player that would be a very nice froyo...(I hope I'm using that correctly in a sentence lol)

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's input.. just thought I'd throw that question out there in case someone had figured out a way to play it.. ruffelz I'm already addicted to papaya farm. it would just be nice to have farmville as well.. flipfone I download that skyfire browser a couple of days ago and I have yet to find a flash video or game it will play.. and Keith I will be glad when Adobe quits pushing back the release date for their mobile flash player that would be a very nice froyo...(I hope I'm using that correctly in a sentence lol)

im waiting on the froyo myself! since facebook is blocked at work i have to drag my netbook in to play farmville!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12