Files/folders on stock SD Card

gmcdaniel

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new Hero off of Ebay and it didn't come with an SD Card. I bought an 8gig card and loaded the pics I had on my old 1gig card that I had on my Blackberry 8350i. The thing is, it just Camera Shots and All Photos. I tried deleting one pic from the Camera Shots folder and it deleted the same pic from the All Photos folder. My question is, are there stock files that come on the SD card that comes with the phone that I need and if so, where do I get them? Also, is there a way I can add folders to separate photos songs and other things? Thanks in advance for any help.

tojoe616

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I actually have a folder I made of the stock Sprint Hero SD card from when I had to replace my phone and put in a larger card myself. I'll upload it to a site for you in a minute.

tojoe616

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Here you are, its just a .zip of the stock android cards files. Just copy them to any micro-SD and you should be back to stock. As far as creating separate folder you can just create folders on the card like music, ringtones, notifications and if you place any mp3 in there it will show up on the phone under those locations. Hope this helps you out.

link to Original Sprint Hero SD Card: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

kennethmsmith

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I was gonna ask a similar question.. or at least related. I have Cell South HTC HERO. If I want to upgrade my sd card from 2GB to 8GB or 16GB... do I just copy everything on the SD card over to the new SD CARD and then swap them out? Is there anything else required to make the swap?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I was gonna ask a similar question.. or at least related. I have Cell South HTC HERO. If I want to upgrade my sd card from 2GB to 8GB or 16GB... do I just copy everything on the SD card over to the new SD CARD and then swap them out? Is there anything else required to make the swap?

That worked for me. As long as its in FAT32 (which it most likely is) it'll work.

gmcdaniel

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that should work. I just needed to get the stock files and folders that comes on stock card. I got my Hero off of EBay and it didn't come with a card at all so I had to go buy one. I ended getting a 8gig at our local Wal-Mart that is being redone for $12 and change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674