hello android...central

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
whatsup guys, this is mountaindont from over @ xda
i got majorly banned, so im coming on over to join the ranks over here, wanted to introduce myself:D

other than looking like a blue xda, whats this place like?

as mr/ms.ruffles so KINDLY mentioned below, i have a tendancy to post alot :eek:
youll all find i do my best to help, no matter the amount of posts :)

Last edited:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Its a lot nicer toned. Lots of newbs, a lot less programmers here. Please help out instead of talking down to people. I remember your posts, you're like a kid on crack and post like 10 messages a minute.

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Its a lot nicer toned. Lots of newbs, a lot less programmers here. Please help out instead of talking down to people. I remember your posts, you're like a kid on crack and post like 10 messages a minute.

i most certainly have never talked down to anyone :)
any post i make, its to help, youll find out surely.

no one wants a cookie, i take it?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Its a lot slower on here too. If someone releases a ROM, it doesn't develop 400 pages in a matter of hours... know what I'm saying ;)

ps, im a guy... and its Dr. Rufflez! :p

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Its a lot slower on here too. If someone releases a ROM, it doesn't develop 400 pages in a matter of hours... know what I'm saying ;)

ps, im a guy... and its Dr. Rufflez! :p

lol. how many devs around here would you say? i take it flipz nor damage never comes around?

many apologies, docotor ;)

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Im going to just say this too cause i was a nice guy to you over at xda, be nice and helpful here.I know you are pretty helpful when you want to be.;)
Lets keep it layed back an helpful here.:D

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Im going to just say this too cause i was a nice guy to you over at xda, be nice and helpful here.I know you are pretty helpful when you want to be.;)
Lets keep it layed back an helpful here.:D

i think you guys are assuming i was rude or something over @xda haha
i got banned because i spent most of my time bullcrapping around in the 2.1 rumor threads, treating it like a general section HAHA

are there any themers over here? im working on this rom and want it to be...different haha

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i think you guys are assuming i was rude or something over @xda haha
i got banned because i spent most of my time bullcrapping around in the 2.1 rumor threads, treating it like a general section HAHA

are there any themers over here? im working on this rom and want it to be...different haha

I didn't mean it like your rude don't take it wrong. I do a little with themes and we get some threw up ever now an then.

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sholdn't be just depends how extreme are you wanting to go?

mainly a nice new icon set. maybe a new rosie. window transitions. bootscreen. i guess i see that as basics to a theme, but seeing as how idk how to make one, maybe its a little bit more than basic haha ;)

edit:
i plan on using jschsurfs rosie; the one with just the app drawer. idk if you guys know this, but it was originally my project :) it woulda took me weeks, of course he did it in like one weekend haha

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
mainly a nice new icon set. maybe a new rosie. window transitions. bootscreen. i guess i see that as basics to a theme, but seeing as how idk how to make one, maybe its a little bit more than basic haha ;)

edit:
i plan on using jschsurfs rosie; the one with just the app drawer. idk if you guys know this, but it was originally my project :) it woulda took me weeks, of course he did it in like one weekend haha

Ive seen that rosie.Icons are not that hard just a pain cause theres a lot.Bootscreen isn't that hard,i haven't really messed with transitions. Most of thats editing com.htc.resources.apk,framework-res.apk,rosie.apk,

mountaindont

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ive seen that rosie.Icons are not that hard just a pain cause theres a lot.Bootscreen isn't that hard,i haven't really messed with transitions. Most of thats editing com.htc.resources.apk,framework-res.apk,rosie.apk,

any good at porting? i can get all the files nec. if you know how to port.
itd be cool if you got at me on gtalk (pm'd you) as im about to sign off here in a minute(bags on its way)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12