hey guys, i been searching and googling but cant find a legit or dominant source on how to get 2.0 for my hero? i just switched for a crackberry to a hero, love it, but hella sluggish and its 1.5? is there even a 2.0, i assume so. if anyone can lend me a hand, that would be awesome. thanks much!
    05-17-2010 10:41 AM
    You'll be able to go to 2.1 safely and easily by rooting.

Check THIS THREAD on another forum...

You can also use the ROM's HERE that all work well.

The TRUE 2.1 update should be out soon, so if you don't want to root you can always wait.
    05-17-2010 10:52 AM
    hey guys, i been searching and googling but cant find a legit or dominant source on how to get 2.0 for my hero? i just switched for a crackberry to a hero, love it, but hella sluggish and its 1.5? is there even a 2.0, i assume so. if anyone can lend me a hand, that would be awesome. thanks much!
    If you don't care about root or anything like that you could grab the RUU and run it to get 2.1(please make sure you understand the cautions that go with it).
    If you want to be able to flash custom roms,have root and all that fun stuff you need to root and have ra recovery.Ask if you have more questions and someone will gladly help out.
    05-17-2010 11:06 AM
    oh ok great. thanks much guys, i'll probably just wait for 2.1 to be official...sometime this week (we hope), or am i wrong again? lol
    05-17-2010 11:27 AM
    oh ok great. thanks much guys, i'll probably just wait for 2.1 to be official...sometime this week (we hope), or am i wrong again? lol
    We all hope.It should be much longer. Cross fingers.
    05-17-2010 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD