Sprint Hero 2.1 released(facts and finding/complaints)thread

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
**Edit Everyone read this. If you ran the ruu then you can not root,which in return means you would miss out on the goodthings that you can do.Just to name a few,NO livewallpapers,wireless tether,themes.
Ill sing and dance if they do put it up.Warning there is no way to root as of now if you run the 2.1RUU.

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i'll sing and dance once my BFF Beezy has played with it and made it pretty and custom for us Beezy fans :)

Im sitting here refreshing the sprint page waiting for the link so i can get to work on it.Seems its probably the same as the leak but o'well,be more roms to choose from.Just got to think of a good name for this one.;)

danidiva

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Im sitting here refreshing the sprint page waiting for the link so i can get to work on it.Seems its probably the same as the leak but o'well,be more roms to choose from.Just got to think of a good name for this one.;)

it probably is the same leak, but official is official right?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if its going to be exactly the same as the leak

The file numbers match.I almost bet its the same,but won't know till i can dl and open it up.If it has gsd in it then its the same cause it keeps the phone awake even with screen off.Glad im rooted.:cool:

scout7

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The file numbers match.I almost bet its the same,but won't know till i can dl and open it up.If it has gsd in it then its the same cause it keeps the phone awake even with screen off.Glad i rooted.:cool:

I'm useing kool aid 2.1 and don't have any awake time issues, did you take that out ?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean "awake issue?" So it sounds like we are better off getting your Kool Aid release?

If you check in settings itll tell you up time vs awake time.GSD keeps your awake time almost the same as up time(eats battery).I wouldn't twista your arm to make you use kool-aid but if it was me i wouldn't ever run stock unrooted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey