Refurbished HTC Hero question

jayjeff20

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
so ive recently noticed some issues with my hero so i decided to call htc tech support to see if they're normal and it turns out they arent. the issues are as follows.

1. rattle sound coming from the back top of the phone around the camera

2. there's a gap on all sides of the screen between it and the phone

3. ive have at least 4 known dead pixels

so the tech support guy said that they're all known manufacturing issues and that they were currently working on solution and that they would get back to me when they figure it out. he assured me that once they have a fix they would either repair mine or send me a new one. thats great news. my problem is that my local sprint store offered to replace it but all they have available are refurbished ones and im not so sure how i feel about that. anyone have any experience with a refurbished hero? should i just wait until htc comes up with a fix? anyone else experiencing any of these problems? any feedback would be great thanks guys!!! :)

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Refurbished devices I have received in the past have been better than some of the original releases I've purchased. I doubt there are refrubs available for the Hero at this point.

kriEv

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Well i thought i just had a bad Hero but i got 4 dead pixels too.. its barely noticable, you only really see them when the hole screen is black (mostly when opening the phone)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma