Hi, I am new to this site and I apologize if this has been covered already, BUT....I updated to the new 2.1 and I have MANY problems on my hero. How can I put my old rom back on? I didn't update my wife's rom on her hero so if necessary, can I use her rom since I didn't back up mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-23-2010 02:52 PM
    Did you do the OFFICIAL update? If so you are stuck with 2.1.
    05-23-2010 03:00 PM
    Yes I did the official update. That really stinks. I can't believe that nobody has a way of going back.
    05-23-2010 06:27 PM
    Yes I did the official update. That really stinks. I can't believe that nobody has a way of going back.
    Theirs poeple trying as hard as they can,i know one of them bite the bullet and ran the ruu to see if he could get it,but they ain't had any luck yet.
    05-23-2010 06:37 PM
    i'm in the same boat as you. on the bright side, sprint probably will be selling new heros with 2.1 from what I've heard. So with that many people buying the phone new with 2.1 there's going to be a group of people that need/want it.
    05-23-2010 06:38 PM
    Theirs poeple trying as hard as they can,i know one of them bite the bullet and ran the ruu to see if he could get it,but they ain't had any luck yet.
    Yeah, I can't believe Regaw ran it.
    05-23-2010 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD