All white screen with green HTC..

jdchris81

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Since the update I have noticed a few glitches like everyone else but the one that drives me crazy is this all white screen with HTC in green letters. I get this a lot when i'm running more than one program and try to go back to the home screen. I love this phone but it has had one problem after another since 2.1. All sprint wants to do is a reset and send me on my way. Any advice or solutions?

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
that means sence has crashed and is rebooting...usually following a force close message.

try rebooting to recovery and clear the cache. That usually fixes most of my problems

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
how do you clear the cache? i am having this problem, but its on my HTC Evo Shift

Are you rooted? If so, reboot into the custom recovery that was installed when you rooted. There is an option to clear cache. If you are using Clockwork Recovery, it would be under advanced.

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site
The Sprint 2.1 ROM is very buggy and sometimes the only solution is to root the phone and go with a better ROM. With the Sprint 2.1 my Hero would constantly leak memory and crash. The only fix was to pull the battery and reset, but this was only temporary. I still have a few issues with a different 2.1 ROM but CM7 or AOSP 2.2 have been excellent on my Hero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz