Cheap Batteries For Sprint Hero!

rpitt08

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I've had my Hero for three weeks now and I know I'm not alone in the less than average battery performance department. I ordered 2 batteries and a usb charger off of ebay for $16.99 w/ free shipping. It shipped from Hong Kong and only took 7 business days to get to me. The batteries and charger work great. I just thought I'd spread the word...

Ukyo

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
It's non-OEM ones all over ebay. 2 batteries and a charger for about $15 or so. Just search "HTC Sprint Hero battery". :)

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
This is a really bad idea. There are multiple accounts for many different mobile platforms that cheaply made batteries and or chargers have caused problems. I understand you save some $ in buying it, but consider the cost if that discount battery toasts your phone.

Seidio makes amazing batteries and other products. Always my first purchase when i get a new device.

icec0ld

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
i just received the 2000 mAh andida battery today. did a full charge and am gonna see how it compares to the stock battery. people on xda have been complimenting the andida brand for the g1 battery so we'll see how it goes on the hero. its slightly bigger then the stock one (~.5mm bigger) but it still fits in the stock door, just more snug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2