OK, has anyone else experienced this?

I recently upgraded the MicroSD card to a class 6 16GB, cloned the factory 2GB MicroSD onto the 16gb, put music on the card, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now whenever I get a Facebook notification on my phone, music plays as the notifier. Anyone else experience something similar, or does anyone know where you can change this setting? I'm just guessing a setting got moved somewhere inadvertently.

woohoo first post on this board!
    11-21-2009 11:33 AM
    Yes the same thing has happened to me. I can't find out which setting to change.

If anyone could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated!
    01-12-2010 08:20 AM
    Anytime you swap cards you need to reset all your notification tones that originate from the card. Change the notification in the Facebook app back to whatever you want.
    01-12-2010 08:58 AM
    nice one, sorted.
    01-14-2010 05:22 PM
    i dont know if my problem is similar, but this is my problem.. i can be playing music through my headset and my phone is on vibrate but then when a text comes it'll stop my song and then when i go to start back my song it'll start playing it through bout the speaker on my phone AND my headset..
    01-28-2010 06:11 PM
    Jerry, how do I reset the notifications? I've looked around Facebook settings and I can't find anything but toggles on and off, no place for sounds... Thanks for your post, I'm close... By the way, Metallica plays in the middle of the night... Driving me crazy.
    Brian
    Anytime you swap cards you need to reset all your notification tones that originate from the card. Change the notification in the Facebook app back to whatever you want.
    03-21-2015 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD