Sprint Hero and Pandora

schnergun

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I am having issues with Pandora automatically skipping songs... Also sometimes when I am in the car and plug the headset into the card stereo it will skip and then dial the last person I was talking to. Is anyone else having these same issues and is there a fix for it?

spatel9114

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I am having issues with Pandora automatically skipping songs... Also sometimes when I am in the car and plug the headset into the card stereo it will skip and then dial the last person I was talking to. Is anyone else having these same issues and is there a fix for it?

I've been using Pandora since the Hero came out and I've never had this problem, neither the contact call or skipping. I'm not sure about the contact calling, but as for the skipping, are you using Wi-Fi when playing music or the network? If you're using the network, skips may be caused by poor Sprint coverage wherever you are. Because you have low connection, your data speed is also low, therefore, the song will skip. Also, if you are using High Quality mode in Pandora, that cause more skips. So, check your coverage and also check if you're using High Quality mode and try turning that off and see if it still skips (tbh, I can't really hear a difference between HQ mode and normal mode..). Post back if any of that helps you out. Sorry I couldn't answer your other question, I've never heard of that problem before...try using Google and seeing if anyone else has had that problem.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I had skipping issues while docked to my home theater in the basement, where my data flips between 1x and Ev a lot. Switching to normal quality fixed them quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret