I must be completely dense...

renilyn

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I searched the forums this morning and cannot find the answer.

Can someone explain to me why it is that I can take a picture from the Hero, but cannot EVER MMS it? It appears it is too large.

I believe that I have explored all of the options here, but I still cant send squat :(

Helppppppppppppppppppppppp:confused::confused:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Actually, no, I sure dont. Went ahead and tried it again just now to see... but nope, its not giving me that message all.

That's odd. I am a Moto Droid owner and I get that message. I would think you would as well. What happens if you set your camera to take lower res. pictures? Will they send that way?

marktaylor22

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Use Handcent SMS for MMS.. For some reason the normal Message feature on Android doesn't like pictures.. But on Handcent it automaticly resizes them for you.. it's great! I love handcent.. Avail on marketplace.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Use Handcent SMS for MMS.. For some reason the normal Message feature on Android doesn't like pictures.. But on Handcent it automaticly resizes them for you.. it's great! I love handcent.. Avail on marketplace.

I just started using Handcent and agree that it's a terrific improvement over the stock MMS/SMS app on my droid. I especially like the pop up when I get a new message. And it's free...wow!

marktaylor22

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I've experienced this too before if I have many threads open. Try to delete long threads and multiple messages that you don't need. Also try restarting your phone after you delete the messages and it should speed things up.. It does for me everytime.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Its a carrier limit, that I feel, should have been recognized before releasing the app... Handcent is awesome though. Everyone has their own background. Totally unnecessary feature, but I can do it, so I do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech