i have a ?

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
ok one more ? for you guys hopefully someone can help. i would like to see if there is anything i can do to my htc hero so that i can go on this web site.its a radio station call power 106 so that way i can listen live from there stream and as well go on there chat line i can get to the chat but unable to send anything due to me not haveing the right keyboard if anyone can help thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You can't listen to Power 106 via the site because Flash Player is required and not supported on the Hero. There are many apps on the market that stream radio stations, perhaps you can find one that will work with Power 106.

I'd suspect that the chat feature also requires sometype of pluggin as well, which won't work with the Hero.

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
well i thank you both for your responce.but is there any phone maybe the evo that will do this. my guess is you might say the i phone.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
well i thank you both for your responce.but is there any phone maybe the evo that will do this. my guess is you might say the i phone.

Lol, no the iphone wouldn't work cause it doesn't support flash. Any android phone with at least 2.2 should work

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The phone has to have the specs to support flash and have 2.2. There is a new Android phone, Evo 4g Shift, that is coming out soon. You should be able to go into a Sprint store and play with the Evo, Evo shift and Epic to see if they are capable of playing the live stream.

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
well i thought i would let you guys know i got what i wanted yes i got power 106 from LA to work on my htc hero and it even works in my work car via head phone plug from phone to car deck.

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
on power 106 chat on my hero i can get it to work it takes sometime but on the hero there is no cpu key board i need a enter button to send what i type.anyone know how i can make this happen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1