09-15-2016 04:38 AM
30 12
tools
    To anyone who is not familiar with the Hero on this thread, it has a very tough time deleting messages. Or playing games, or doing anything smoothly.
    03-24-2011 01:52 PM
    Well as it seems, I have the same problem and I've found that if you're trying to text someone open up people and send them a text through that. Completely off topic but have you ever sent a text and it send for right about 20 minutes? that happens to me at least twice a day.
    03-24-2011 01:55 PM
    Here the step:
    1. Backup All SMS using "SMS Backup & Restore" app to your externalCard
    2. Your devices must be rooted
    3. Open root explorer, go to /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databeses/mmssms.db
    4. if you want you can copy the current "mmssms.db" to externalCard for backup too
    5. Delete current "mmssms.db" file
    6. Restart phone
    7. Now all your sms will disappear, if you want restore just some of sms threads, you can restore them using "SMS Backup & Restore" app from the backup sms data that already made

Hope this help
    10-06-2014 09:09 PM
    Well as it seems, I have the same problem and I've found that if you're trying to text someone open up people and send them a text through that. Completely off topic but have you ever sent a text and it send for right about 20 minutes? that happens to me at least twice a day.
    04-29-2015 01:36 PM
    I would recommend using Backup Restore Plus. It helped me erasing 35000+ messages without freezing my android handset. They call it the "Nuclear Delete"
    09-15-2016 04:38 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD