$400 dollars with a 1 year upgrade?

ICON76

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Why wouldnt they let me just sign another 2 year contract and get the phone cheaper?I mean i could cancel my contract and go to AT&T for that price which i really dont want to.

wolf1989#AC

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
It sounds like you were only given the $75 off instead of the $150 which means you aren't eligible for any rebates or instant savings.

ICON76

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I cant see paying $404.99 for that phone.I could switch to AT&T and get an iphone for that price lol.Ive been with sprint for a long time and hate to go but its like they dont care about their current customers lol.

themyst

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
What do you think AT&T will do if you wanted to upgrade early from your phone? Tell you the same thing. Sprint is no different from other providers. Pay your termination fee and move on, or get a Hero from a private seller.

ICON76

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah u do have a point there.But if i had an iphone i dont think i would be wanting to upgrade after a year or maybe even two years..A few friends of mine still have the 1st gen iphone and still have upgraded.I really like the hero though so im really going to have think think about this lol

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I feel the pain. I burned my 2yr discount on the Pre before the Hero was announce. I had to pay full price, no rebate :( But seeing that I was on my 5th or 6th Pre due to hardware problems I got tired of going to sprint to get my Pre fixed replaced.

I love the Hero. Solid Hardware as far as I can tell.

Luisgb

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
lol, and pay how much more a month for the iphone? do the math before switching man, iphone's tend to be $40-50 more a month which adds up to about $960-1200 in a two year contract.... is it worth it?

TonyTurboII

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I cant see paying $404.99 for that phone.I could switch to AT&T and get an iphone for that price lol.Ive been with sprint for a long time and hate to go but its like they dont care about their current customers lol.

Get lost troll.

You haven't even finished paying them for the first phone, why should they give you a full discount on another one?

themyst

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah u do have a point there.But if i had an iphone i dont think i would be wanting to upgrade after a year or maybe even two years..A few friends of mine still have the 1st gen iphone and still have upgraded.I really like the hero though so im really going to have think think about this lol

I bet you were thinking that when you got your first phone from Sprint that you'd be good for two years. What are you goign to do if you lose or break your phone being that AT&T doesn't insure the iPhone? The bright side to this is when you ARE eligible, you will have the latest and greatest and others will be sitting on the sidelines holding onto their "outdated" Hero.

ICON76

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah you all make some really good points.I really like the iPhone but would much rather have the hero and stay with sprint.Its not really worth it it in the long run.Plus i really dont want that huge phone bill lol.Thanks for all the replies!

themyst

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Switch to the Everything Data plan if you're a single line user and you'll have one-year full upgrades (Assuming you pay your bill on time every month).

GoofyGirl

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
Glad you're going to stay with Sprint. I am in the process of switching the rest of my family from AT&T - we will save over $100 a month!! It's just ridiculous! I ordered three Hero's today!! I can hardly wait to get this phone even though I just got the Pre in July!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante