Linking Facebook Contacts

wolverine09

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone I just switched from a Palm Pre to a HTC Hero and I must say I am very satisfied. One thing I had on my Pre was after setting up a fbook account, my contacts pictures was their default photo on their fbook. Is there any way to do this on the Hero and can someone explain how? Thank you.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I believe that if you go to People, then Updates (4th icon); you can mass match contacts to Facebook so that you don't have to do them all one-by-one.

Luisgb

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
and if the pictures show up at first, give it a couple of minutes, they will come over, and you also get their status updates right under their contact names, awesome!

SkottM

Oct 18, 2009
trippinskott.blogspot.com
I have an app called "SyncMyPix" that does this also. It searches your whole contact list and finds people whose names match and syncs the pictures. It's an alright app. Give that a try.

skilledone

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I have an app called "SyncMyPix" that does this also. It searches your whole contact list and finds people whose names match and syncs the pictures. It's an alright app. Give that a try.

Great concept but terrible...I have way too many facebook friends and it wants to sync everyone on my facebook list which is bogus!!!

jasonblanco

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for this! I'd been searching for a way to force it to update my google contacts with their FB info. I wanted a full sync, and not just the pics.

People -> Updates and events -> Menu -> Update Now

A FB icon appears as a button along the top that says "Link profiles xx matched friends"

Voila!