I had to performe a hard reset on my hero and lost all of my data on my phone. i have a back up app that saves to my sd card but can't figure out how to retreive the information. Can anybody help me please.

Thanks in Advance
    Jake
    02-19-2010 12:51 PM
    1.) I changed your title to make it slightly more descriptive

2.) What program did you use to perform a backup?
    02-19-2010 02:08 PM
    Need a little bit more info... which app did you use? What all did it back up?
    02-19-2010 02:41 PM
    I cant remember the app name but It was a really popular program from the app store. it cost me $4.99 I think it is called minederno or something like that. I looked on my back up files an that is the only thing that i cant remember what it is. It puts everything into a zip file. I backed everything up. apps, phone numbers, etc.

Thank you in advance
    Jake
    02-19-2010 03:14 PM
    To get the program on your phone, open up market, navigate to my downloads and it should be in there.
    02-19-2010 03:28 PM
    That sounds like MyBackUp Pro. I think you need to reinstall that application first and then use it to restore the backup file you previously saved.
    02-19-2010 03:29 PM
    I would but the only problem i dont remember my google account. I have all the info on my micro sd card just need to beable to get the hero to see it.
    02-19-2010 07:36 PM
    I'm usually more than happy to help if I can, but how exactly are we supposed to know your Google credentials?

Gmail will send you your current PW if you entered a secondary acct during setup. If you didn't, you are out of luck.
    02-19-2010 08:03 PM
    I would but the only problem i dont remember my google account. I have all the info on my micro sd card just need to beable to get the hero to see it.
    Hate to say it but "Your screwed".

Thats like asking someone to help you into your locked car but you dont remember what your car looks like.
    06-15-2010 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD