Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I saw one recently for about $12 or $13, but I can't put my hands on it. If I can find it, I'll let you know.

jeffklemin

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I just got a desk cradle at Bestbuy yesterday for the mytouch 3g for $20.

I tested it and it works fine for my Sprint HTC Hero--both with the laptop or wall charger. It won't sync with the pc through it, but it charges fine.

Here's a picture--not sure why they have it listed as a cases, so don't buy it online--see if they have it at your local store.

T-Mobile - Case for myTouch 3G Mobile Phones - Blue/Black - 32971TMR

Let me know know if anyone has any questions.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I just got a desk cradle at Bestbuy yesterday for the mytouch 3g for $20.

I tested it and it works fine for my Sprint HTC Hero--both with the laptop or wall charger. It won't sync with the pc through it, but it charges fine.

Here's a picture--not sure why they have it listed as a cases, so don't buy it online--see if they have it at your local store.

T-Mobile - Case for myTouch 3G Mobile Phones - Blue/Black - 32971TMR

Let me know know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks- gonna pick one up.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I got it.

It is small which translates into not being as sure footed as I would like. It doesnt want to topple, but it rocks a little bit. Headphone port does not work either.

However, if you are looking for a cheap stand that charges than this is good. Also- for people not intersted in desktop syncing over a cable- HTCSync does not initialize with this which is good for me.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Please let me know what you think. I'm about ready to pull the trigger for a couple myself!

send pictures once you get it in! :D

Just got this in the mail today. There will be no pics, as box arrived damaged and taped along with a claim form from USPS. I'm ordering another, and filling out the form to get my huge 15 dollar investment back from Uncle Sam as I type this :D

Note - I don't want to scare anyone off. This was clearly an issue with the US post, and they have already taken responsibility. From what I see, the unit was packaged well and no damage was done until it hit the US sort facility.