I was scrolling through the manage apps menu in the phone and seen that there was a ringtone trimmer file in there.Anyone know how i can find this in the programs or how its used?
    10-18-2009 07:53 PM
    Not sure, but when i make ringtones for my phone i use a problem called Acid Pro (downloaded from Limewire for the excellent price of FREEEEEE). Open the song in it, drag the bars to where you want the ringtone to start and end, convert it and send it to your phone. Great program and works good. Sometimes difficult to use, but for the most part, nice and easy
    10-18-2009 07:56 PM
    try downloading these 2 apps... ringdroid, for making ur own ringtones on the phone, and imusic, for downloading unlimited mp3s. both work great
    10-18-2009 10:52 PM
    I was scrolling through the manage apps menu in the phone and seen that there was a ringtone trimmer file in there.Anyone know how i can find this in the programs or how its used?
    When you choose a song to make your ringtone you should be able to access Ringtone trimmer as one of the choices, there are three...Phone Ringtone, Contact Ringtone and Trim the ringtone...works great, I have used it a few times to modify MP3's as ringtones for me...
    10-20-2009 12:31 PM
    I think if you're in the music player, one of the options from menu is to make a ringtone.
    10-20-2009 12:40 PM
    Ok i figured it out lol. Thanks to all who replied! Im so glad i didnt go with the pre
    10-20-2009 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD