Title says it all, I opened it up to download Appbrain and it crashed. During that crash it must've corrupted itself and now (after a full restart) it is gone. I know there was a topic similar to this one but the OP ended up just rooting. I don't want to root because I have many things on my phone that I don't want to lose. Does anybody have any insight on this? I've also tried many android market.apk's that when I attempt to install them I get a message about sparsing. Any insight is appreciated!
    04-24-2011 10:17 PM
    You may want to restore factory settings via RUU. Go to the Root Forum and look for the "how to root" sticky by Beezy. He posted the Sprint prgoram (RUU) that will return the phone to stock. You will lose all information so be sure to backup sensitive data.

If that doesn't work, then I'd suggests seeing a Sprint store as a second option before Rooting, since it doesn't seem like you want root access.
    04-25-2011 08:08 AM
    That's what I was planning to do, the crew at my sprint store is cool so I'm gonna check to see what they can do an if it comes down to it I'll root.

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk
    04-25-2011 12:42 PM
    That's what I was planning to do, the crew at my sprint store is cool so I'm gonna check to see what they can do an if it comes down to it I'll root.

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk
    They should be able to restore the factory settings for you and get it back up and running. Be sure to backup all sensitive data and SD Card contents, just in case
    04-25-2011 12:54 PM