Special office-type ringtone when SD card is mounted

yozhik83

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed a special ringtone that is used when your SD card is mounted to your PC. I like it, and would like to use it for my default ringtone, but it doesn't seem to be an option, nor can I find it anywhere in the file system. Also, when I asked the folks at HTC where the file was located, they conveniently dodged my question and and told me how to add new ringtones to my SD card. (not surprised). Any knowledge here would be appreciated. Thanks!

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
1st place any ringone you want on your SD Card in \media\audio theres 3 folders. Alarms, Ringtones, and Notifications. if not you can create them. Put the tones in the appropriate folder and they will show up in your list.
As far as the ringtone your talking about mine uses Teleport from the notifications, so i dont know what one your looking for.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
1st place any ringone you want on your SD Card in \media\audio theres 3 folders. Alarms, Ringtones, and Notifications. if not you can create them. Put the tones in the appropriate folder and they will show up in your list.
As far as the ringtone your talking about mine uses Teleport from the notifications, so i dont know what one your looking for.

its a different ringtone when the sd card is mounted as it can't pull that files since the phone can't access the file. I have no clue where it is either, I checked today.

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
mine just uses the default sound, and since I set up special sounds for everything else it's the only thing that uses it :)
Try going to settings > sound & display > notification sound and see if that's the sound you hear. If it's not, I don't know what to tell ya.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol