DVD's to my Hero

eck74

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I have had my Hero for a month now and love it (I had Curve for 2 yrs). I am in need of someone to teach me how to watch movies on this thing. I am not that illiterate but I may need my hand held on this one.

Basically I would like to be able to take one of my DVD's and watch it on my Hero. I need to know what I need and the steps to getting it done.

By-the-way my Hero is the US version, and my network is Cellcom (a local WI cellphone service).

Thanks in advance for the help. I have enjoyed reading everyones take on these forums for the last month. You guys have some great insight and seem very helpful.

- Nate

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Sure, do you have a mac or a pc? You need something to convert the video into mp4. You may be able to go to download.com and find something
Try ReduxEncoder if you have a Mac
Try Any Video Converter if you have a PC

Let me know how it goes. I've used the Any Video Converter successfully for converting AVI's Selecting the highest quality came out very well, but takes up a gig of space.

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
You can also try Handbrake to convert, it runs on Mac, Windows and Linux. It has handy profiles for the most common devices and formats to convert to, the iPhone/iPod touch setting is perfect for the Hero.