New Sprint NFL app

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I can't get it downloaded and replaced on the custom ROM i'm using. I thought it was the ROM, but if you are having troubles in 1.5, then it would appear its the app instead. I have heard that its included in Fresh's 2.0d ROM.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
From wherever the NFL app sends to. I have the all on my SD card still, in going to try pushing it later to see if that works (after I pull NFL out)

mysticaly4u

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
i just tried lauching the NFL app, and it brought me to a message telling me to download the new app. and a install button, after a few minutes. it gave me the new sprint football live icon

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
No, they changed the agreement. Verizon is one who will now get the NFL app. I know I read somewhere on SprintUsers that this was the case. If you notice, the name is Sprint Football Live, not NFL live. This is going to basically be like Yahoo and other third party sites as far as getting content.

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, FYI - I just downloaded the Pro Football Live App. and so far so good. The new Sprint one is a big thumbs-down for me, hate it! Users comments elude to lag as they load Pro Football Live but I did not have any trouble at all, and I didn't have WiFi on. This app is strictly NFL, Good for me because that's all I care about. Apparently when there are live games you can watch them - it gives real time stats, news... bla bla bla. (I guess we'll see how well it works when there's an actual game on.) I was able to pick my fav. teams and view all the latest draft action for now. Go check it out, it's free in the marketplace and for now a great replacement for the Sprint NFL we lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers