Amazing Tablet

backtothemac

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Look, let me get this out of the way. I am a tech whore. I have had over 30 Android phones alone this year. That doesn't include iPhones, Windows Phones, and Blackberry's. I have a sickness when it comes to tech. Having said that, I have had the following tablets.

iPad 1, iPad 2, Xoom, Icona, Transformer, Galaxy Tab 10 & 8.9, and others.

Now, I have a Jetstream. It is without a doubt, the best tablet that I have personally ever used. It is powerful, fast, and does EVERYTHING that I need it to do. More importantly, the pen allows me to take all of my documentation and make it digital. I am floored. The camera is actually a very good camera. I don't care if I look like a fool using it lol.

Anyway, battery life is epic. If I could find an android phone that I could use as much as I use this tablet I would be a very happy camper.

Get it. At $599 it is well worth the investment.

npath

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you. I own iPad 1 and 2, and have had several Android tablets. This is definitely the best of the bunch. I now won't even consider a tablet unless it has a digitizer pen. If you are looking for a phone with a digitizer, then definitely check out the Samsung Galaxy Note. I think it's the best phone out there, if you don't mind a large phone. I hope the digitizer pens catch on.

sallythebaglady

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I spent months researching tablets and picked the jetstream. So far I love it, but I now have a problem. After reading the manual I tried to put my sd card in the back. Problem is I put it in the SIM card slot and now it is stuck. Any ideas on how to get it out?
Thanks to anyone with a how to.:(

Mallanon

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
As much as I wish ICS was coming for it, I don't think that it will happen. I've been into a few AT&T stores now and nobody has this tablet on display anymore. Maybe there will be a wifi version? I don't know. It is a good tablet. Mine recently died on me after 5 months of use so I had to send it into HTC for repairs which was surprisingly a great experieince. Two and a half weeks of waiting and not having a tablet sucked though. I would guess that they couldn't fix it because I was sent a brand new one. I just got it resetup today and no ICS but there was a software update that is now on their website for Sense UI.

Given that I'm not seeing these on the shelves anymore or on AT&T's website my guess is that the Jetstream is a dead product.

barkomatic

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
It's still for sale on AT&T's website and although its not on display some AT&T corporate stores still have one in stock. Every once in awhile I check on the Jetstream to see if AT&T puts it on a firesale like other failed tablets but so far its stuck at the $749 no commitment price. Granted, that's cheaper than the price it came on the market with, but in the era of the iPad 3 its truly a joke. Someday soon, I think a decision maker at AT&T will remember these things are still lying around and possibly put them up on clearance.

A shame, because its a very well built and beautiful tablet--it oozes quality. ICS would run like a dream on it but I agree that's never gonna happen now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza