Which Rooting Rom?

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Which Rooting rom is best to use for the Mytouch 3g with the head jack on top! '

New to androids and wanting to root my phone!

Well rooting and custom ROMs are two different things. Rooting allows for SU access on Android phones. Which in turns gives you full access to the /system file system. you can flash fonts, tether, store/backup/move apps without problems.

Remember Rooting ones phone is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly. It can seriously screw up your phone if anything is done incorrectly.

ROMs are the phones OS. You cannot load a ROM onto your phone and it magically be rooted. You must root it first. With that being said Cyanogen's CM6 is an amazing ROM for these phones. I loaded it on to my phone when i had my Magic and it's currently on my dad's Fender Edition Magic.

Ramom Magallan

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Well rooting and custom ROMs are two different things. Rooting allows for SU access on Android phones. Which in turns gives you full access to the /system file system. you can flash fonts, tether, store/backup/move apps without problems.

Remember Rooting ones phone is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly. It can seriously screw up your phone if anything is done incorrectly.

ROMs are the phones OS. You cannot load a ROM onto your phone and it magically be rooted. You must root it first. With that being said Cyanogen's CM6 is an amazing ROM for these phones. I loaded it on to my phone when i had my Magic and it's currently on my dad's Fender Edition Magic.