My Touch 4g Problem Need Serious help!!

jcanchola

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello im new to this forum and i don't know how to do any of the installs for the phone ,my phone is stock no modifications to the original operating system, after a couple of problems i did a factory restore by pressing the volume down and power button it worked for a while but now it messed up again, it wont respond to the factory reset any more if i select it it freezes. If i just press the power button to turn it on it stays on the my touch screen, i need help i don't have a warranty ive had the phone for 5 months now. Any help would be really really appreciated. :-X

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello im new to this forum and i don't know how to do any of the installs for the phone ,my phone is stock no modifications to the original operating system, after a couple of problems i did a factory restore by pressing the volume down and power button it worked for a while but now it messed up again, it wont respond to the factory reset any more if i select it it freezes. If i just press the power button to turn it on it stays on the my touch screen, i need help i don't have a warranty ive had the phone for 5 months now. Any help would be really really appreciated. :-X

At this point the best thing you can do is try and reload the OS that you are using. It's very important to know if you were using 2.2.1 or the 2.3.4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney