I need help!!

JaYxStOkEs

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently got a myTouch 4g and at first when i used the facebook app i could click on a youtube video and it would ask me how i wanted to open that video whether it be through the internet or the youtube app but now it just goes straight to the internet. Is there any way to fix this? Another thing is when i try to use the media room's search function and try to view Youtube from there i get an error that says "Youtube application cannot be found in system. Please install it and run application correctly".even though the app is in fact installed. Is there a fix for this? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

titanoman

Banned
Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I recently got a myTouch 4g and at first when i used the facebook app i could click on a youtube video and it would ask me how i wanted to open that video whether it be through the internet or the youtube app but now it just goes straight to the internet. Is there any way to fix this? Another thing is when i try to use the media room's search function and try to view Youtube from there i get an error that says "Youtube application cannot be found in system. Please install it and run application correctly".even though the app is in fact installed. Is there a fix for this? Any help is appreciated.

Did you try un-installing any youtube updates?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet