Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
thumb_550_mytouch-3g-hd.jpg

This pique anyone's interest?

http://www.androidcentral.com/mytouch-3g-hd-and-it-t-mobiles-first-hspa-phone

xarophti

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
heck, yea! I always said I wanted an N1, but I want to know what the specs on this bad boy are gonna be. I believe I did comment on an AC posting that I'm hoping it does NOT have a hard keyboard. Tmo put one on the G3 Slide; we need a new high-end phone without.

acjames

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The New myTouch from T-Mobile, powered-by Android

T-Mobile is expanding its exclusive line of Android-powered myTouch smartphones this holiday season. Designed specifically to deliver 4G speeds on T-Mobile’s super-fast HSPA+ network, the new T-Mobile? myTouch? will offer blazing fast access to websites, applications, videos, downloads and more. T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network is the most pervasive network in the country offering 4G speeds reaching more than 65 major metropolitan areas.

This premium smartphone comes loaded with a front-facing camera for Video Chat that offers customers a new way to connect with loved ones instantly, from practically anywhere, through T-Mobile’s network or Wi-Fi. The HD Camcorder also provides families with a fun way to capture high-definition (HD) videos and photos and to share those videos and photos, as well as movies with a compatible HDTV or other DLNA device.

Visit The New myTouch from T-Mobile, powered-by Android for more information.

We just needs the cpu speed...

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm really intrigued by this phone. I'm a Sprint user but I'm not happy with the Evo because its too large for my liking. I was hoping Sprint would have an HTC phone that was around the size and form factor of the Droid Incredible. It doesn't seem to be happening and now with the MyTouch I have start looking at TMobile. Since I live in NYC their coverage is pretty good. Not as good as Sprint and Verizon but not bad at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown