Phone call issue

grmry2088

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
About 3 times last night, and more than half of the day today, whenever i placed or received a phone call, i could not hear the person speaking and they also could not hear me. Speakerphone doesn't work either.

Ive only had this phone for 3 days, it can not be messing up so fast.

I spoke to tmobile but they wanted me to try my sim card in a different phone, which i dont have so now i have to wait until tomorrow.

has anyone had this problem? And how can i fix this?

andyr2007#AC

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Skip a step in their diagnostic ways...go to t-mobile and ask for a new sim for ur same phone. This is what they will tell you to do anyways when you call back. If that doesn't work, I would just switch the phone out, unless you want to give it another shot by just restoring everything back to default and starting over to see if that works. All this is, of course, considering the fact that you have already pulled the battery and popped it back in a few seconds later to allow the phone to reconnect to the network...

edangs

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i experienced this last night right after a failed tango video chat attempt.

text and internet was working. also calling my voicemail worked.

but just could not hear or be heard on a voice call.

after about 15 minutes the problem went away.

tazzy695

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
my phone has done this to me today but a battery pull fixed the issue if it happens again tmobile will be getting an ear full from me as i lost all sound including mp3 audio calling and everything else only had txt and internet

so far after the battery pull day 3 is going well

grmry2088

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So i eventually called tmo and they sent me a new phone. The new one has not had the phone call issue but i have had it for 1 week already and still no ota :( it sucks that there is not way to get this without rooting.

tazzy695

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I talked to tmobile about the ota issue as it is causing issues with flash and other things they said they will push the ota through the system but could take up to a week

this is bull if you ask me that it would take a week to push something through a computer system are we back in the dark ages I mean come on tmobile get with the program

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I talked to tmobile about the ota issue as it is causing issues with flash and other things they said they will push the ota through the system but could take up to a week

this is bull if you ask me that it would take a week to push something through a computer system are we back in the dark ages I mean come on tmobile get with the program

Well I'm sure they're still working on a fix for one. And two it can easily take that long to do. I can't imagine what trying to push an OTA to tens of thousands of people at the same time would do to servers and stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool