Is this in stock anywhere?? (Sync & Charge Multimedia Rotation Cradle)

ilyabyk83

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanx, that is the exact same one I have a link for, and the same thing, "Not In Stock". Only if it was in stock ANYWHERE!!

It seems to be a very popular product. I strongly doubt that there is a chance that this is not made any more, this device 3 months old on the market. It's just that this product is very HOT and is sold out everywhere.

Where to find it now, is a dilemma.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking they never came in. They are listing the device as not in stock and using it as a place holder maybe. Saves on listing it later when it comes into stock.

Reactions: ilyabyk83

ilyabyk83

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking they never came in. They are listing the device as not in stock and using it as a place holder maybe. Saves on listing it later when it comes into stock.
But I don't think only one store sells them. But every store that DOES sell them, they don't have this item in stock.

Last edited:

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Well, according to their Facebook page, T-Mobile got this dock in stock for a whopping $49.99. I can't find the link on their site though. Trying to get more information now. Will post if I find anything out.

anon(81073)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I own this dock, and I can tell you one thing: it sucks.

It is Micro-USB-based, and does not make use of the docking pins at all. To make matters more irritating: it is hard to seat and will damage your USB port / dent the soft body of the phone from trying to jimmy it into place.

Had you been able to just 'drop' the phone into place, this would be a pretty decent little dock. Alas, it requires too much finess to fit the phone into the dock, and is ultimately not worth the hassle.

What a shame. I'm returning this POS tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. I played with the thing for a few hours before I became so utterly frustrated with it. :mad:

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site

It is Micro-USB-based, and does not make use of the docking pins at all. To make matters more irritating: it is hard to seat and will damage your USB port / dent the soft body of the phone from trying to jimmy it into place.

Had you been able to just 'drop' the phone into place, this would be a pretty decent little dock. Alas, it requires too much finess to fit the phone into the dock, and is ultimately not worth the hassle.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. I played with the thing for a few hours before I became so utterly frustrated with it. :mad:

Can you take a few pics and post them before taking it back to show what you're describing with the connection?

anon(81073)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The only camera I have is on the phone, so...

There's not much to show outside of how annoyingly difficult it is to seat the phone / more dents and scrape marks near the USB port. The plastic 'cradle' cup feels as if it's not exactly cut to fit this version of the phone until it's finally seated. When attempting to dock the phone, almost every part of it will scrape against the plastic 'cup' of the cradle. It's just a poor design.

So far as showing that process is concerned: I'll let somebody else damage their phone messing with this thing on YouTube. I've already put some dings in my baby. Sorry, man. :p

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
No worries. I understand completely. If I can find one in a store, I'll try it out there before I dump my cash on three of them.

airbornemist6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting to find a dock for my mytouch 4G since it came out. Seriously, I've been looking everywhere. Hell, it's hard enough to find cases for it. Anyone find any good accessories for this thing?

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I just went in the store to take a look at this. Great little dock EXCEPT for the fact that it uses the micro usb port. The asst store manager was telling me that they had a brochure they received stating that there was a car dock mount for it that used the 3 pins on the side. I guess we can hope for it, but not holding my breath for it any time soon.

Nissan4LIFE

Oct 12, 2010
www.facebook.com
Take what the stores say with a grain of salt...they usually never know what they are getting until its sitting there in the back of the store. I went into 3 different corporate stores on November 1st asking about the MyTouch 4G that was released and all 3 stores knew nothing about the phone coming out 2 days later although we knew from this site. My local store knew nothing until the night before when the shipment arrived and didn't even know that they had to work overtime to get the store ready for launch day on the 3rd which proves my point.

mstreet28

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Good Concept But Poor Design

I agree with the above thread...it is a major pain trying to seat my MT4G into this dock. It always trips the power button when trying to do anything but force the thing in. Good thing my wife bought a phone and accessories cause I saved 20% on the price, but I think it's definitely going back. Oh and it has bluetooth, but I never use it...

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Good info here... I was thinking about buying one, more than likely after Christmas, but now I think I'll pass on this.... thanks again for all the good info.

Hopefully TMO will have someone make a dock that can use the pins and put my device into desk dock mode.

ilyabyk83

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Hi. Is there a good quality dock for this phone? I read here people have issues with it left and right. Right now, I have a stupid cable sticking out my computer, so I connect the phone to that each time; I think a dock would be so much easier and cooler. Is there a good dock or ANY docks for this? I want to try one out regardless.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac