What color MT4G do you have?

What color MT4G did you get?

• Total voters

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Black. I just couldn't deal with the metal battery cover on any other color. My fiancee wanted red, but the Best Buy here didn't have them.

fredmr85

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
White. I felt the white may be more resistant to scratches than the soft touch finish. Red was too light for my taste (though I wonder if that's because the dummy model may have been made differently)....the soft touch black gave it a silicone case appearance to me...and I hate silicone cases....and the purple, while manly, just wasn't for me.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got red. Usually I go for black. I don't know the red just looked appealing to me. I do plan to always use a case though so it won't matter lol.

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
White. I felt the white may be more resistant to scratches than the soft touch finish. Red was too light for my taste (though I wonder if that's because the dummy model may have been made differently)....the soft touch black gave it a silicone case appearance to me...and I hate silicone cases....and the purple, while manly, just wasn't for me.

I've dropped my myTouch pretty hard a few times and the soft rubber didn't scratch. I'd be more afraid of plastic scratching.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

fredmr85

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've dropped my myTouch pretty hard a few times and the soft rubber didn't scratch. I'd be more afraid of plastic scratching.

Well I also thought the hard white may hide marks better... I imagined if the soft touch were scratched it would leave that kinda shiny scratch mark you see on soft touch cases... Then again, it's only a dummy soft touch I played with. Can anyone confirm the color accuracy and material used in these dummy phones resembles exactly their real thing?

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I wanted plum which was still on display in a Maryland location. Much to my dismay, I was not able to get one. They told me it was a limited color release. I am still looking through T-Mo or even HTC.

I've never had a white phone and this was the better choice over black or red for me. I have dropped it once and I looked over it with a magnifying glass for scratches. NONE!! *wipes forehead*

lancex

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm a guy and my previous phone, by my own mistake in ordering online, was "rose" colored. I kept if for a couple of years too long and so I had to go with black to reset my pallet. True story.

(Nokia RIZR Rose, then after TMo contract died, Droid VZW as soon as it was released, but took back before 30 days was up due to poor VZW service, went back to RIZR until mt4g came out. I've been quite happy with my glacier!)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Black... I thought about another color for a minute or two, but I can always put a different cover/sleeve on it to fake that color if I want to... so I have a plum sleeve, but I still use the black one... looks better at work.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had red fav color but beggars can't be chooser's lol but I got a black one ill just get a red case which will look good with the black parts showing so Ahh great phone regardless :)

Ahgiel

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Where is the love for Red? I went with red and it's ten shades of sweet awesome! Then again it is in a black case, so only hints of red come through. Both of which are my fav colors. Big bucket of win here!

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have black. I've always been parcel to black for some reason. Always looked slickery to me.

Sent from my Mytouch 4G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol