Best Video Calling app?

Nutzer

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
All,

Finally started to test QIK, Tango on both wifi and 4g....and both has been a horrible experience. I am testing with another MyTouch 4G user also.

I get stutter, jaggy, voice drops in and out. Is it the apps I'm using or is there something better out there?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't even use my front facing camera. This whole video chat thingy doesn't seem to work too great on these devices.

I've tried all of the above - (censored) I believe they push this thing out before it was actually ready for public use. (rant end.)

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Like I said, it worked just fine for me. I chat with my family back in Europe and I only get some delay in voice when I have low service coverage. But not voice fading or stutters.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Never did test video chat, then again how many of you folks have perfect FFC? As my FFC is slightly tilted on the right side.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I use fring its pretty good but nothing out there is perfect just test that on 4g and for minutes without drop call or voice messing up on me but the ffc is weird its to the right so you have to tilt it but still cool to play around with do take it serious cuz everything isn't perfected

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ya another example of how behind we are in USA, talking about the network capabilities. Hence in Aisa they had F2F VC for ages and we just starting it lol its always they get things before we do.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol right alot of people say that there like 10 years ahead of use WOW lol but that is true they are always 2 steps ahead and we get the in between left overs haha

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Lol right alot of people say that there like 10 years ahead of use WOW lol but that is true they are always 2 steps ahead and we get the in between left overs haha

We can but we wont due to we selling our soul to the big Corp who in sense control the politicians and get them to pass more anti consumer friendly laws. The main problem we have is the network backbone which is what limiting us mostly from deploying bandwidth based applications. But hey soon as something happens before it becomes any problem they take control it hence the bandwidth cap?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I hear ya and the caps are a bi*change at times but I moved thru so many companys I think and hope sprint will stick to what there good at and be more free about things but I drooped att cap never will pay Verizon lol and T-Mobile is good to but the plan for sprint for me was a little better.

and i got a deal with my boys that work at radio shack the manager is a good friend of mine and he knew I wanted an Evo but I buy and sell so many phones he said stick with sprint and you could get the white Evo for just $161 so I have my optimus s chilling as a back up and sold the rest and used some to use there trade in deal for store credit lol so I practically pay $49 for a Evo after store credit lol.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Keep this on the topic of the OP please. If you want to continue the conversation take it to general chat.

Thanks.

Sent from my myTouch 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance