well after of hrs of waiting my HTC A9 from AT&T is here and all i got to say is wow android 6 and sense 7 is buttery smooth i love it and since AT&T is only selling the 32GB model with 3GB of ram that is a pluse and make this phone more of a high end phone any thing around 2GB of ram is mid range any thing with 3GB of ram or above is high end so i got the high end model of the HTC A9 and not the 2GB mid ranges model i find the snapdragon 617 chip is fast and with 3GB of ram that makes the HTC A9 even better i have has samsung i have had LG i have had motora they are all OK but i think this is my 1st HTC phone and i am going too stay with HTC for now on has HTC dos march better with android update then any one else so there other pluse

any ways i really in joying my new high end HTC A9 i wont be going back too any one esle HTC fro me for now on
    12-04-2015 07:20 PM
    Really glad to hear you are enjoying the A9. What is your usage of the phone like? Are you a heavy phone user? Do you have an android wear device tied to it? Thanks.
    12-07-2015 09:24 AM
    Really glad to hear you are enjoying the A9. What is your usage of the phone like? Are you a heavy phone user? Do you have an android wear device tied to it? Thanks.
    have the 32GB 3GB of ram high end model any thing with 3GB of ram too me is call high end any ways i got 6hrs plus of staned by time wish is really good took the phone off at 9am put it back on at 3:30pm and was down too 75 too 80% not a heavy phone user am more of a low end user the only thing i do is check weather surf the wed check face book and check my email by far this is the best phone i have ever own this phones looks like a eye iphone lol
    12-07-2015 07:18 PM
    this made the my 1st phone call on the new phone since haveing it and my calls where vary clear no static what so ever but when i had my samsung S6 phone when i call out i noted there was static the only way i would get a clear call was when some one called me so am loveing this phone
    12-07-2015 09:46 PM