Thought I try the Red unlocked ordered it not sure how fast they ship paid for next day only email I received so far says I get another email in 48 hours?
    For me HTC has two dif email address for the third party doing the trades called cloverwireless.

All emails bounced back this had me concerned called HTC that didnt go well, so tried clover that went much better just had some gen trade in question as to any certain iphone 6 they take any size memory they said.
    Also only send working iphone nothing else that seems good.
    Well we see how all this goes.

Has anyone else traded with this clover wireless?
    Thanks
    Followup
    Just received A9 unlocked Deep Garnet color.Great. next day or so be sending in a iphone 6 on trade deal.Will keep all posted how that goes and how long to get the check.
    12-07-2015 03:18 PM
    Any news on your trade-in?

by the way. i'm loving this htc one a9, less scratch-able compared to iphone 6.
    the android M is seriously a huge improvement.
    even though this only has qualcomm 617 (mid-high tier) so far everything I'm doing is fluid with no shutdowns or exits from Apps
    battery could last 12-14 hours on minimal uses (e-mail, instagram, whatsapp, blinkfeed)
    quick charge is brilliant- charge to full in 50-70 minutes usually.
    The camera is still uncomparable to the iphone (user quality, not pixel quality), hard to take non blurry pictures.

My timeline as follow:
    12/14- Order Submitted
    12/15- Order Confirmation
    12/16- Shipping Confirmation
    12/17- Received
    12/21- Dropped off iPhone 6 at UPS
    1/4- Arrived at CA location
    1/5- Email as below
    Dear

This email has been sent to confirm the receipt of your shipment of mobile devices to our processing facility. Once your device has been processed, a complete order detail and environmental report for this shipment will be posted on the HTC Promo Portal for your administrator's review.

Thank you for helping your company go green with HTC Promo!

Regards,

The HTC Promo Team

No response after this so far, how does your timeline look?
    01-07-2016 05:52 PM
    yes got check monday for the $499 that went very well.I think right at 30 days from when they received iphone.
    well my son took HTC loves it I am using another iphone this one 6s Plus. Way too hevy some one gave mea moto x 2014 waiting on UPS.

jeff
    01-07-2016 06:09 PM
    Thanks!

They only returned the $499 not including the tax?
    01-07-2016 10:11 PM
    it was they buy any iphone 6 6s 6plus or 6s plus
    you get a check for 499 i call it they out right buy it.

i allready paid shipping and tax on a9.i see what you mean in my business we tax the dif of the trade should have been no tax?

no tax back
    01-08-2016 06:29 AM