6.0.1 update waiting room

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Now that Nexus devices got the 6.0.1 update let's see if HTC keeps the promise and delivers 6.0.1 to the unbranded A9's within 15 days. Not confident it will happen but let's see.

Also reached out on Twitter, HTCUSA has no clue and reply was check with your carrier.. lol

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Remember, it's fifteen business days. That essentially gives them three weeks.

Edit: it was announced on twitter yesterday that the unlocked M9 and A9 would have 6.01 "this month."

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Remember, it's fifteen business days. That essentially gives them three weeks.

Edit: it was announced on twitter yesterday that the unlocked M9 and A9 would have 6.01 "this month."

Nice which Twitter account announced this? Do you happen to have a link?

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Woke up to a system update available. I am now running 6.0.1 and 12-1 security patch level. That would seem to be 12 business days. :cool:

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to see if J got his this morning, I know we tried last night, but it wasn't ready yet. I'm excited for HTC, if they can keep this up, and put out an outstandingly great phone in March/April, I think they will recover.

Pat Glennon

May 28, 2013
Visit site
It seems since my phone received the update my phone's WiFi does NOT play nice with my FiOS router. Now, when Bluetooth is turned on on my A9. I get virtually no throughput on my phone. I tended to keep Bluetooth on at all times, but now turn it off when I am home. During the winter it won't be a problem, but come summer I will want to be able to stream music and play it through my Bluetooth speaker while I am out on the patio. I will have to upgrade my decidedly older FiOS router.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
So you unlocked A9 owners have had your update to 6.0.1 for a couple of weeks now. What changes in the OS/phone have you noticed? Camera? Any improvement in UI smoothness? Battery life improvements? Anything?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463