HTC One Stock Google Edition

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That will be great for the many that wants vanilla android personally I like sense...

Posted via Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If its like the S4 and has a price tag of $550+ then no thanks! I will stick with my att HTC One. I love the device so far. Now what would be awesome is if HTC would give us HTC One owners the ability to flash that ROM as a choice without killing your warranty. But thats just wishful thinking! :p

atrixfll

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
if they change the LED and allow LIGHT FLOW to work.. I might sell my unlocked one to get this...

coming from Blackberry and using the phone more for business ..I need to reply fast.. so notifications are important to me

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont know that I would want a Google edition. I think that sense adds a lot of value to this device. I could do without bkinkfeed but otherwise this device just Hums along well, my only big alteration was installing nova prime so I could get a decent app drawer.

Posted via Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
These versions make no sense to me.
If I want stock, I'll flash Cyanogen. Having the option to use either is preferable to not having access to sense at all.
You'd lose zoes, blinkfeed, highlights, and beats. Basically, you would lose almost every reason to buy this device. It would just be a metal android phone. That's it.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
If I want stock, I'll flash Cyanogen. Having the option to use either is preferable to not having access to sense at all.
You'd lose zoes, blinkfeed, highlights, and beats. Basically, you would lose almost every reason to buy this device. It would just be a metal android phone. That's it.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

100% agreed. This phone will be for someone that wants a warranty on the sexiest phone running stock android so they can tweak things to their liking.

HTC One>galaxy>iPhone

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Not necessarily. For one thing, I am pretty sure that if HTC does release a stock version, you would be able to root that and put a sense-based custom ROM on it if you wanted to. Secondly, if HTC is smart, they will release this in stock and release their camera app as a stand-alone app in the Play Store for HTC One's only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz