Have You Been Able to Order This Yet?

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to start a thread in the HTC One Google Edition forum so that we know when the phone becomes available on Google Play. I'm tired of having to go to the SGS4 GE thread to get info! I've been trying this morning and haven't seen anything yet.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to start a thread in the HTC One Google Edition forum so that we know when the phone becomes available on Google Play. I'm tired of having to go to the SGS4 GE thread to get info! I've been trying this morning and haven't seen anything yet.

My order has been placed! Ships on July 9th, though.

daviddlt

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe 4.2.2 before 7/9 for early adopters? I'm thinking of going stock myself but we will have to see if HTC gives us early adopters the option

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking it is just a "cover" on google's part. It is better to over estimate and deliver sooner.

I'd definitely be perfectly happy if it played out that way!

Not that I abhor my Galaxy Nexus, but, ever since the switch to Google Hangouts it's been oddly slow.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking it is just a "cover" on google's part. It is better to over estimate and deliver sooner.

I hope so. I just realized that I will be out of town when the phone would be delivered if the phone ships on July 9th. I have to be even more patient!

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd definitely be perfectly happy if it played out that way!

Not that I abhor my Galaxy Nexus, but, ever since the switch to Google Hangouts it's been oddly slow.

I am glad you mentioned that. I have started to get really weird lag with my n4 out of nowhere and it has been since the change of talk to hangouts. It just lags really bad for a few seconds or freezes randomly.

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I am glad you mentioned that. I have started to get really weird lag with my n4 out of nowhere and it has been since the change of talk to hangouts. It just lags really bad for a few seconds or freezes randomly.

I see the same things. A reboot typically fixes it for a while, but, after that first usage of Hangouts it progressively gets worse - Like it has a pretty steady memory leak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2